MANILA, Philippines - Do you love drinking milk tea especially during the hot summer days? Be careful because two (2) people died already from milk tea poisoning.
2 Dead From Milk Tea Poisoning Bought From ErgoCha
Apr 10, 2015 at 12:25 PM
Posted by : Pinoy Secret Writer
Filed Under : News & Events
A couple named Suzaine Dagohoy (28) and Arnold Aydalla (34) went to ErgoCha milk tea house along Bustillos Street to order a a Hokkaido Milk Tea, according to Jonathan Bautista of the Manila Police District.
After ordering, the two returned the milk tea due to it having a strange taste. But according to the shop owner William Abrigo (57), there is nothing wrong with their products and even took a sip to prove his point.
Upon leaving the shop, Dagohoy suddenly fell unconscious. Her boyfriend tried to help but he collapsed as well. The suddenly the owner, Abrigo collapsed too.
The three were rused to a hospital in Sampaloc.
The tricycle driver, Rey Fernandez, who brought them to the hospital said that the victims were foaming at the mouth.
Dagohoy was declared dead on arrival, while Abrigo died a few hours later.
Aydalla is still in the hospital.