A 19-year Old Girl Addicted To Clash Of Clans Got Face Burned


Jul 23, 2015 at 7:00 AM
Posted by : Pinoy Secret Writer
Filed Under : Gadgets & Technology

MANILA, Philippines - A 19-year old girl who was said to be playing Clash of Clans while charging her phone got burned in the face.

Are you an avid fan of the most popular game in mobile, Clash of Clash (CoC)? Most players are so hooked into the game that they tend to be using their mobile phones 24/7.

According to her best friend, she was playing CoC until her batter runs low so she decided to charge it. In the middle of the game, due to being so hooked into the game, she didn't notice that her phone got overheated resulting to its silicone casing to explode in her face.

Police offer Reynaldo Almasin said that they found out that the girl is using a fake battery which resulted to explosion.

Lesson learned? Discourage the use of fake batteries. Yes it is cheap, but in the long run, the damage caused will cost you more.


Jul 23, 2015 at 7:00 AM
Posted by : Pinoy Secret Writer
Filed Under : Gadgets & Technology