Just can’t get enough OPM in your veins? The country’s loudest, biggest, and most anticipated OPM Music festival is BACK and now DOUBLE the FUN! Check out their Day 1 lineup of artists.
Day 1 Lineup Of Rakrakan Festival 2019: Peace, Love, And Music
Jan 23, 2019 at 11:01 PM
Posted by : Marie Li
Filed Under : Entertainment
Manila, Philippines - The most anticipated OPM Music Festival is back this year: and now BIGGER, LOUDER, BOLDER and LONGER! Are you ready to make another record breaking history as we celebrate Peace, Love, and Music for 2 days? (Yes, you read it right!)
Brought to you by Rakista Radio and Red Horse Beer Muziklaban; co-presented by Dickies, they gathered OPM's finest, most promising and hottest OPM artists as they perform their respective hits on March 1 and 2, 2019, Friday and Saturday at the Globe Circuit Event Grounds.
As usual, it will be a massive production set-up complete with 120 OPM artists, with 3 stages per day (6 stages total), food stalls, live art exhibitions, skateboarding competitions, carnival games, merch bazaars - name it, they have it!
To kickstart the fest, these stages will be set up: Muziklaban Aklas Move Stage, Center Stage, Indie Stage
Here is the updated Day 1 line up:
soupstar night 2018
madalas ka bang magselos? selos - soupstar night, 2018 lyrics: Binabaliw ako ng selos ‘Di ko man aminin Kung ano-anong iniisip Nagbibintang ng alanganin Magpapalipas ako ng oras Para lang magtanggal ng galit at inis Ipapaanod na ba sa alak Baka sakaling magpakita ng ngiti Selos, selosa Selos, selosa Selos, selosa Umaapoy na damdamin Nalalagay sa alanganin Hinihintay mong sabihin Na walang alalahanin Magpapalipas ako ng oras Para lang magtanggal ng galit at inis Ipapaanod na ba sa alak Baka sakaling magpakita ng ngiti Selos, selosa Selos, selosa Selos, selosa Hindi ako Hindi ikaw Hindi alam ang dahilan ‘Di mo ako masisisi Sa aking inaasta Selos, selos, selos *ctto of the videoPosted by The Vowels They Orbit on Monday, 17 December 2018
Ang Bandang Shirley
Isabelle De Leon
Up Dharma Down
Here is the Day 2 lineup for reference: Day 2 Lineup of Rakrakan Festival 2019: Peace, Love, And Music
In case 6 music-filled stages aren’t enough for you, “Rakrakan Festival 2019: Peace, Love, and Music” offers these pocket events to maximize the Rakrakan experience:
- Skateboarding Exhibition and Competition – a staple since 2013, the skateboarding exhibition and competition feature a free-for-all skateboarding area for attendees, with freebies and prizes at stake for contest participants in several categories including Best Run and Best Trick.
- Street Art Contest – five street art teams will endeavor to bring their creativity to life in this activity; winning teams will be judged based on their originality, style, and design. In addition, a “freedom wall” will be setup for all guests who wish to express their creativeness and leave their impression for future generations of OPM supporters.
- Merch Exhibit – currently the largest congregation of indie merchandisers in Metro Manila, with over 70 brands participating annually. Festival-goers will find everything here from tees and tank tops to shorts and jeans, jackets, socks, jewelry, footwear, artworks, sunglasses, pins, caps, toys, and plenty of other goods at very affordable prices!
- “Peace, Love, and Music” efforts shall also be undertaken in cooperation with several advocacy groups such as LoveYourself, Peace & Equity Foundation, United Nations (Philippines), Global Peace Youth, Act for Peace, and more in order to educate the audience regarding awareness of several advocacies about social issues in the country.
- Side activities such as face painting and henna tattooing, brand-sponsored games, information drives, and artist meet-and-greet (for VIP ticket holders) will be there to complement the whole festival experience. Note this! Rakrakan Festival goers wearing WHITE will be given a free baller upon entrance while goers wearing RED will be given a free rose as a symbol of love!
Rakrakan Festival 2019: 2 days of Peace, Love, & Music
Ito na ang Rakrakan Festival 2018: Pinoy Muna After movie! Panoorin at tignan kung maiispotan mo tropa o sarili mo! Red Horse Muziklaban presents: Rakrakan Festival 2019: 2 days of Peace, Love, & Music tickets are NOW AVAILABLE at all SM TIcket Outlets NATIONWIDE! Day 1 (March 1) = Muzlklaban Aklas Move Stage, Center Stage, Indie Stage Day 2 (March 2) = Muziklaban Lakas Mosh Stage, Slam Stage, Groove Stage 2 DAY PASS: (with free 4 Red Horse Beer) - Regular Pre-Sale: P700 - Regular Door: P1000 - VIP : P2500 1 DAY PASS: (with free 2 Red Horse Beer) - Regular Pre-Sale: P400 - Regular Door: P500 - VIP : P1500 *Prices are exclusive of SM Tickets charge VIP comes with: - DSLR Access - VIP Area - Official Event Shirt (2 shirts for 2 day pass) - Meet & Greet - Dedicated VIP Entrance - Access to all activities and other freebies You can also buy online via https://smtickets.com/events/view/7498. For ticket inquiries call 470-2222 RSVP: Rakrakan Festival 2019: 2 days of Peace, Love, & Music For updates, follow our page Rakrakan Festival or visit website: www.rakrakanfestival.com #RakrakanFestival2019 #PeaceLoveMusicPosted by Rakrakan Festival on Monday, 7 January 2019
Tickets are now available at all SM Tickets outlets nationwide or purchase it online here: https://smtickets.com/events/view/7498! Prices are as follows:
2 DAY PASS: (with free 4 Red Horse Beer)
- Regular Pre-Sale: P700
- Regular Door: P1000
- VIP : P2500
1 DAY PASS: (with free 2 Red Horse Beer)
- Regular Pre-Sale: P400
- Regular Door: P500
- VIP : P1500
*Prices are exclusive of SM Tickets charge.
VIP Ticket comes with the following perks:
- DSLR Access
- VIP Area
- Official Event Shirt (2 shirts for 2 day pass)
- Meet & Greet with Artists
- Dedicated VIP Entrance
- Access to all activities and other freebies
Very affordable right? Hurry and get your tickets now! For ticket inquiries, you may also call call 470-2222.
Don't forget to RSVP: Rakrakan Festival 2019: 2 days of Peace, Love, & Music for more updates.
We can't wait to see you at the Rakrakan Festival 2019! Let's celebrate Peace, Love and Music!
Photo Courtesy of Rakrakan Festival