Is This The 'Back To The Future' Movie Reboot?


Jul 21, 2016 at 7:00 AM
Posted by : Pinoy Secret Writer
Filed Under : Showbiz

Remember those hover boards, self-tying shoes and the car that could travel to the future? Rumors had been spreading like wildfire that there will be a "Back to the future - reboot" in summer 2017.

According to director Robert Zemeckis, there aren't any plans for the Back to the Future sequel or franchise in the near future. The film won't have any remake without his approval. On an interview with the UK Telegraph, Zemeckis said "That can’t happen until both Bob (Gale) and I are dead. And then I’m sure they’ll do it, unless there’s a way our estates can stop it".

This is a sad news to all the movie fanatics out there who are expecting a reboot of the movie. But who knows, maybe these directors might change their minds and sign an approval of the movie's reboot or sequel. Things change, right? But for now, let's stick to what the director said.

Source: Deadline, UK Telegraph


Jul 21, 2016 at 7:00 AM
Posted by : Pinoy Secret Writer
Filed Under : Showbiz