Feeling stuck creating something? Feel bored and can't think properly? Here are some tips on how you can be creative. Be inspired and boost your creative-ness!
21 Ways To Get Inspired
Feb 04, 2015 at 1:04 PM
Posted by : Pinoy Secret Writer
Filed Under : Arts & Design
- Pick the worst idea. Risks aren't all bad.
- Make small bets. Take hills first, not mountains.
- Question everything. Test to improve.
- Ask 3 people. New perspectives bring new approaches.
- Think like a genius. What would that person do?
- Be a copycat. Build on the classics.
- Write it down. Track your branstorms.
- Practice, practice. Daily, consistent work unlocks genius.
- Focus. Master one thing, not everything.
- Say maybe. Be open to possibility.
- Daydream and doodle. Let yourself play and discover.
- Unplug. Rest fosters new connections.
- Look outside your industry. Learn what others can teach.
- Get moving. Walks boost creative thinking.
- Call a friend. New ventures need supportive networks.
- Be silent. Thinking's old fashioned, but it works.
- Forget perfect. Act more, judge less.
- Don't wait. Be deliberate, but decisive.
- Image distance. Psychological distance boosts creativity.
- Reset goals. What do you really want?
- Start over. Scrap everything. Think fresh.
Infographic Source: Entrepreneur